Submitting articles to article directories for getting traffic is known as article marketing and can really bump your blog or website with floods of traffic. It not only gives you back links, but you also gets traffic from the articles you post.
Getting back links from high PR websites is very important and article marketing helps you to not only get these high PR back links, but also some link juice. There are many article directories with very high PR (page rank). Ezinearticles is one directory that every webmasters around the globe use to get traffic. Now many of them do this to get traffic and many of them to get back links. Now I actually do it to get traffic. I do affiliate marketing and its my main source of income.
So lets get down to the point.
First of all we have to understand the keyword optimization and all that. The very first step you will do is that you will do some keyword research and pick a keyword that has less competition and more searches per month. You can do this by AdWords keywords tool.
Once you have picked a keyword of your choice relevant to your niche, now its time to write an article that would rank high and give you fast money and traffic.
Only three things are to be remembered:
1. Keyword should be in the title of article in such a way that it looks natural. For example if the keyword is make money online, then the title can be 8 proven ways to make money online in no time.Now you see, it looks natural and this is what Google loves, I mean natural keyword placement.
2. I don't care that if the keyword are in the article or not, but I however put the keyword at least two times in the article.
3. Make a compelling author bio box that enforces the reader to click and visit your website. It the main thing that is needed to achieve success.
Further more, below are the two article directories that I think are worth submitting.
1. Articles base.
2. Ezinearticles.
Another thing, I would like to submit my article to articles base first because my articles base articles get on the first page for the selected keyword within a hour or so. Rapid indexing is another thing I like about it. But there is a thing that I do not like about it and it that it doesn't gives you back links. However, I still prefer articles base.
Hope you like the information because this is what I actually have faced in my journey to make fast money online.
Getting back links from high PR websites is very important and article marketing helps you to not only get these high PR back links, but also some link juice. There are many article directories with very high PR (page rank). Ezinearticles is one directory that every webmasters around the globe use to get traffic. Now many of them do this to get traffic and many of them to get back links. Now I actually do it to get traffic. I do affiliate marketing and its my main source of income.
So lets get down to the point.
First of all we have to understand the keyword optimization and all that. The very first step you will do is that you will do some keyword research and pick a keyword that has less competition and more searches per month. You can do this by AdWords keywords tool.
Once you have picked a keyword of your choice relevant to your niche, now its time to write an article that would rank high and give you fast money and traffic.
Only three things are to be remembered:
1. Keyword should be in the title of article in such a way that it looks natural. For example if the keyword is make money online, then the title can be 8 proven ways to make money online in no time.Now you see, it looks natural and this is what Google loves, I mean natural keyword placement.
2. I don't care that if the keyword are in the article or not, but I however put the keyword at least two times in the article.
3. Make a compelling author bio box that enforces the reader to click and visit your website. It the main thing that is needed to achieve success.
Further more, below are the two article directories that I think are worth submitting.
1. Articles base.
2. Ezinearticles.
Another thing, I would like to submit my article to articles base first because my articles base articles get on the first page for the selected keyword within a hour or so. Rapid indexing is another thing I like about it. But there is a thing that I do not like about it and it that it doesn't gives you back links. However, I still prefer articles base.
Hope you like the information because this is what I actually have faced in my journey to make fast money online.
No comments:
Post a Comment